Monday, December 19, 2011

Where can i find free agriculture templates for my PowerPoint?

I'm going to be doing a PowerPoint presentation and i need the best PowerPoint background i can find. I remember looking at some website where there was many templates that were free but i forgot which one it was can someone help me please?|||Here are some free PPT templates you can download.


http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/powerpo鈥?/a>





I wish you would like them.|||Yes go to power point click on slide design and then scroll down, you shall see additional templates at microsoft click that, you will be directed to the templates webpage, select the ones you want and save it in your folder. Open the template from that folder and you shall see it on your powerpoint slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment