Monday, December 19, 2011

How do I add new templates to an existing PowerPoint presentation??

I am trying to add new templates that I just DL'd from the Internet to an existing PowerPoint presentation my boss has asked me to spruce up tonight for a meeting tomorrow. How do I add them in???





Whenever I try, the new slide that gets "created" matches the ones already existing in the presentation and does not look like the new one I am trying to Insert.





Can anyone help??





I am on a serious deadline here and do not know what to do. Have used the Help button. Have trolled all over the Internet, including the Microsoft sites. SOS!!!! Thank you!!|||You first have to go to that master slide and insert the new template there.


I think you have to go to:


VIEW / MASTER / MASTER SLIDE





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment