Saturday, December 24, 2011

How do you add powerpoint templates to website?

I want to make a website with something like webs.com where you don't have to know html and have to worry about registering domains or whatever else you have to do but I have seen some powerpoint templates that I would like to use as the homepage template; I don't see an option to upload your own template only option I see is to chose one of theirs.


How do you get powerpoint or pds (photoshop) or flash like macromedia or whatever on any website? If I download a template I would have the file but wouldn't I need to somehow embed and/or have a html code?|||Wondershare PPT2Flash would help you to make website from powerpoint templates. You just need to design the website on your powerpoint, add hyperlinks, imags, texts. And then convert the powerpoint to flash with Wondershare PPT2Flash. All of the content on the poweroint will be retained. Learn more about it from: http://www.sameshow.com/powerpoint-to-fl鈥?/a>





Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment