Saturday, December 24, 2011

When I put powerpoint templates in my Document Themes folder, where do I put the .jpgs?

I downloaded A LOT of templates from templateswise but all of them came in folders that had several .jpgs plus the actual .pot itself. Just putting the folders in Document Themes didn't do anything and I took all the .pots out and put THEM in the Document Themes folder, leaving the .jpgs in the original folders but all that happens when I click the theme in Powerpoint 2007 is absolutely nothing. I get a blank canvas. What am I supposed to do? :/





Also, sorry for putting this question in the fashion and beauty section but almost no one goes to the other sections. :/|||wut|||You should insert a slide with the "media". Then you add the jpg in the media. Then you save as a Powerpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment