Monday, December 19, 2011

On Microsoft Powerpoint, how do I add different templates to each slide?

I'm trying to get different templates for each slide so they're not all the boring same one, but whenever I change the slide template, it changes all of my slides, I only want it to change the one I'm on.|||In PowerPoint 2003, in the template palette - you should see a little pulldown arrow next to each template. Pull down next to the template you want and select Apply to Selected Slides.





PowerPoint 2007 is basically the same thing - in the Design tab, right click on the template you want and select Apply to Selected Slides.|||That is how templates work|||Once you open powerpoint you will see Home look for new slides click on it and add what even you like and repeat until you done.


Gemini


I hope this is what you was trying to do.|||The easy way is to join some blogs or yahoo groups. You can get so many tricks and hot keys from these blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment