Saturday, December 24, 2011

How do I save and apply a premade powerpoint template?

http://www.templateswise.com/detail/link-140.html





I want to use that template for a power point but how do I download/save so I can apply it to my power point. I know there is a download button and I downloaded onto my computer but it never shows up when I browse for templates it doesn't show up.|||You have unzipped the file you've downloaded, haven't you, dear lady? If you don't unzip the file, I'm afraid PowerPoint won't recognise it. (I've just downloaded the template that you gave a link for, and I was able to open it in PowerPoint 2003.)|||Hi,


Nice website and content, very useful!





First unzip the file with Winzip or other equivalent softwares.


Second, open the ppt or pot file with powerpoint.


If you want to put this template in the library, go to file--%26gt; save as --%26gt; and chose .pot extention in the default Powerpoint templates folder.





Hope this help!

No comments:

Post a Comment